Tuesday, December 21, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

I now also have another blog titled: Cloth Dolls By Vada with it's own domain:  Check out http://www.clothdollsbyvada.com/
I have set that one up with pages for my dolls, dolls for sale directly from me, free patterns (pdf files), my photography, stories, etc., and other miscellaneous nonsense.  The pages there will support the pdf files, as well as many other types, so you can easily download any patterns I post there. I hope to have some ready in the near future. 
Be sure to visit all the pages listed in the menu.

Merry  Christmas, everyone!

2 comments:

stitch4stitch textiles said...

Enjoyed browsing around your new blog. Your dolls are adorable. Not having another doll a day challenge (only joking). Wishing you a very creative 2011. Diana

Vada said...

Thanks for "stopping by", Diana. No, no challenge this winter. Though I may need one to get motivated. I'm enjoying being more leisurely about it.
Check out my new blog at Cloth Dolls By Vada.com on wordpress. I have several pages there, with some different things, like photos, writings, etc.
Happy New Year!
Vada