Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cassie's own book

Cassie, the MerryHill Faeire now has her very own story, done up in a 12 page handmade book. It has 11 pictures, too. I've had this story in mind for a while, but it took the making of Cassie, a special order, to inspire me to put it on paper. The book features this particular faerie, but includes all of them, so though the very first copy was done to accompany this doll, the book is a good companion piece for any of the faerie dolls, or will stand alone. It is on sale at Truly Bluegrass shop, or directly from me.


I have also made up an assortment of greeting cards, now at the shop. A couple of Christmas cards, a Halloween card, and a few 'everyday' greetings. Also a bunch of the whimsical Kentucky Yard-stick cards, that I had a few years ago.

No comments: